State Representative Tom Demmer (R-Dixon) will be hosting mobile office hours on Tuesday, August 20 in the Ogle County community of Oregon. A member of his staff will be available to meet with constituents from 10:00 AM until 11:00 AM at Rock River Center, 810 S. 10th Street.
Deb Julian, Activities Director at Rock River Center, said she is looking forward to the August 20 event. “Rock River Center is excited to partner with Representative Demmer’s office to provide office hours and a location in order to make services more accessible to residents of Ogle County.”
The August 20 event is part of a district-wide mobile office hours tour this year. “The 90th District is large and I hope that by bringing my office’s resources to the Oregon area next week, those who live in the northern part of the district will have an opportunity to access the help my office can provide,” said Demmer. “My legislative assistant is extremely knowledgeable about issues involving state agencies and organizations, and can assist residents with navigating their issues.”
Additional mobile office hours events through the end of 2019 include:
- September 10: Hub City Senior Center, 401 Cherry Ave, Rochelle, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- October 22: Fox Valley Older Adult Services, 1406 Suydam Road, Sandwich, 11:15 AM – 12:15 PM
- November 12: Hub City Senior Center, 401 Cherry Ave, Rochelle, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- November 19: Rock River Center, 810 S 10th St, Oregon, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- December 3: Fox Valley Older Adult Services, 1406 Suydam Road, Sandwich, 11:15 AM – 12:15 PM
- December 17: Rock River Center, 810 S 10th St, Oregon, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Demmer attends the events as his schedule permits. In addition to scheduled mobile office hours, Demmer’s legislative assistant is available for scheduled appointments in any of the District 90 communities. To schedule an appoint to discuss a legislative issue, please call Demmer’s Dixon office at (815) 561-3690 or email the office through the contact form at repdemmer.org.